Topics

moderated jfw and outlook web mail

Pramit

Hi Robbie,

Use the following link for the information regarding the use of Outlook Web App email with JAWS.

Hope this helps

Pramit

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 6:49 PM Robbie Miller <millerrobbie@...> wrote:

Hello All,

I’ve been sent home to work, and I have to use Outlook Web Mail. It seems to be accessible, but a little clunky. Can anyone give me any advice? Does anyone have a list of hotkey?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robbie

millerrobbie@...

Glenn / Lenny

Hi Robbie,
At my last job, we had Outlook on our work computers and we accessed Microsoft Exchange for our web mail.
The URL was mail.outlook.com/
When I was using it last year, there was a link at the top called
light version
and that made it accessible.
HTH.

Glenn