From: Teresa
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 01:50 PM
Subject: Outlook Express dictionary

Good afternoon list:

I am using the new Outlook Express with Windows 7
It has only one dictionary in French.  Is there an english dictionary available for Outlook Express?

Thank you in advance.

Teresa

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

When I had Outlook Express last year, we had to download a dictionary,
and the thing didn't know how to spell Obama.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

I am using the new Outlook Express with Windows 7
It has only one dictionary in French. Is there an english dictionary
available for Outlook Express?

Thank you in advance.

Teresa

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Teresa,

Below is a Dropbox download link for Spelloe.

Please let me know after you've gotten it downloaded so I can remove it from my Dropbox account.

I am using the new Outlook Express with Windows 7
It has only one dictionary in French.  Is there an english dictionary available for Outlook Express?

Thank you in advance.

Teresa

Teresa

Hi Mike:

Thank you very much. I have the file, I'm not sure what to do with it.

Teresa

Below is a Dropbox download link for Spelloe.

Please let me know after you've gotten it downloaded so I can remove it from my Dropbox account.

I am using the new Outlook Express with Windows 7
It has only one dictionary in French.  Is there an english dictionary available for Outlook Express?

Thank you in advance.

Teresa

Teresa

Thanks again. I installed the dictionary and it's working nicely.

Teresa

Below is a Dropbox download link for Spelloe.

Please let me know after you've gotten it downloaded so I can remove it from my Dropbox account.

I am using the new Outlook Express with Windows 7
It has only one dictionary in French.  Is there an english dictionary available for Outlook Express?

Thank you in advance.

Teresa

Dave...

...hmm. Most voters seem to not know how to spell Obama, in any case.
Dave Carlson