From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arkadiusz Swietnicki
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 7:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Java applications

Hello!

I need to work with Jetbrains Rider, a software foe developing software. The program is written in JAVA, so I need to use the JAB. However from what I recall from previous years, the JAWS support for JAVA applications is not good. Has the situation improved or I will have to go back to NVDA?

Arkadiusz Świętnicki