Topics

moderated cannot remove Deck talk synth from jaws

Jessica D

Hi,

I wanted to try Deck talk, but its not working with jaws.

As a result, I’d like to remove it, but can’t.

When I try, using the synthiciser and braille manager, I check the 3 boxes, but am not given the option to remove.

What can I do?

Thanks,

Jessica

Adrian Spratt

Jessica,

Rather than suggesting how to remove Dectalk, I wonder if it can be made to work for you. I use Dectalk Express, which may or may not require a tiny amount of configuring. Which Dectalk are you referring to?