From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Elise Berkley
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 2:25 PM
To: jfw
Subject: Row Headers

Hello, all.
For some reason, under "this pc" these annoying row headers have shown
up. It is like my downloads, etc. are listed by "earlier this week",
"yesterday", etc. I need to get rid of these headers. Can someone help
me out? Thanks.
Windows 10, JAWS 2018
Elise Berkley

Chris

This is because this particular folder is grouped by date as default

To change this behaviour deselect all files in the folder , then do a right click and from the menu set the group by sub menu to none, then all should be right with the world once again, have a nice day :D

For some reason, under "this pc" these annoying row headers have shown

up. It is like my downloads, etc. are listed by "earlier this week",

"yesterday", etc. I need to get rid of these headers. Can someone help

me out? Thanks.

Windows 10, JAWS 2018

Elise Berkley

Norma A. Boge

Hi Elise, thanks for posting your question. That setting was driving me batty and I just hadn't taken the time to post a message here. Best, Norma