i had a appointment for march 31 but the center shut down until further notice because of the corona virus threat.

Tim Ford

I recommend Free Tax USA as a very JAWS friendly web site for tax
preparation. It is at www.freetaxusa.com

Once you get the hang of the page layout, it is very quick. I have used it
for several years now. It is free to you below a given income. At most, I
paid something like $17.95 for the full package with both federal and state
electronic filing and refund being a direct deposit.

Tim Ford

has anyone been able to complete there tax return with turbo tax or hr
block?
either the software or on line?
are they accessible?
i had a appointment for march 31 but the center shut down until further
notice
because of the corona virus threat.

netbat66

california requires a photo i d and social security card before they will do my taxes in person. how would this work on line?

I recommend Free Tax USA as a very JAWS friendly web site for tax

has anyone been able to complete there tax return with turbo tax or hr
block?
either the software or on line?
are they accessible?
i had a appointment for march 31 but the center shut down until further
notice
because of the corona virus threat.

Tim Ford

You do not need that for preparation online. Having your taxes done in person by a professional is not necessary unless you have some complicated tax issues to deal with.

Tim Ford

california requires a photo i d and social security card before they will do
my taxes in person. how would this work on line?

I recommend Free Tax USA as a very JAWS friendly web site for tax

has anyone been able to complete there tax return with turbo tax or hr
block?
either the software or on line?
are they accessible?
i had a appointment for march 31 but the center shut down until further
notice
because of the corona virus threat.

netbat66

not so in california.
i have had to show my cards to the preparers here for the last 3 years.
but the center closed because of the corola virus. so now i don't have any place to go in person that won't break the bank. grin.

You do not need that for preparation online. Having your taxes done in person by a professional is not necessary unless you have some complicated tax issues to deal with.

Tim Ford

california requires a photo i d and social security card before they will do
my taxes in person. how would this work on line?

I recommend Free Tax USA as a very JAWS friendly web site for tax

has anyone been able to complete there tax return with turbo tax or hr
block?
either the software or on line?
are they accessible?
i had a appointment for march 31 but the center shut down until further
notice
because of the corona virus threat.

Abraham Sweiss

Online version of TurboTax is relatively accessible.

Thanks,abraham

On Mar 14, 2020, at 3:45 PM, netbat66 <netbat66@...> wrote:

hi all,
has anyone been able to complete there tax return with turbo tax or hr block? either the software or on line?
are they accessible?
i had a appointment for march 31 but the center shut down until further notice because of the corona virus threat.

John Covici

Desktop version of taxact is pretty accessible, I don't care for
online versions of such programs.

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 17:46:31 -0400,
Abraham Sweiss wrote:

Online version of TurboTax is relatively accessible.

Thanks,abraham

On Mar 14, 2020, at 3:45 PM, netbat66 <netbat66@...> wrote:

hi all,
has anyone been able to complete there tax return with turbo tax or hr block? either the software or on line?
are they accessible?
i had a appointment for march 31 but the center shut down until further notice because of the corona virus threat.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...