Topics

moderated accessible gaming

Stan Holdeman

I use Jaws 2020 and windows 10.

With the new virus environment I am looking for some new avenues for occupying myself. I have never been much of a gamer, but now wonder about accessible games.

When I had some sight I enjoyed crosswords. Are there accessible crosswords? I subscribe to the NY Times but not to their puzzle. Has anyone tried that? Accessible?

I will appreciate suggestions.

Stan

Richard Turner

You may want to check out Spoonbill software:

http://www.spoonbillsoftware.com.au/blindgamers.htm

These are mostly self-voicing games, but they are free and of good quality.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper