Topics

moderated Create a custom keymap for application

Arkadiusz Świętnicki

Hello,

I want to create a new keymap for the application that is not on the list when I press CTRL+N in the keyboard manager. Can I do it from the UI or I should do it manually

Pozdrawiam,

Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno

Is this application a portable or installed version?

        ~ Joshua Liebman

Arkadiusz Świętnicki

Can work at both modes, but I have it installed