From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of dennis
Sent: 05 March 2020 16:14
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: classic shell

anyone know where i can download classic shell? thanks for any help.

--
Dennis Cornelison

Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...>

Hi friend!

I do not recommend Classic shell anymore. It broken my friend’s system once and I have said a big “thank you” to this prtogram. When I am configuring PCs for beginners I use Start Is Back. The program is symbolically paid but its worth it if someone is a fan of W7 start menu

Pozdrawiam,

Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno

That and other accessible programs are available from.

https://ninite.com/accessible

anyone know where i can download classic shell? thanks for any help.

--
Dennis Cornelison

--
Dennis Cornelison

Dennis,

Try this link:

http://www.classicshell.net/

Be aware that ClassicShell development ended toward the end of 2017 but you can read about that at the above website before deciding if you want to download it.

Alan Lemly

anyone know where i can download classic shell? thanks for any help.

--
Dennis Cornelison

--
Dennis Cornelison

Steve Matzura

Don't. It's flaky at best, and you should learn how to use the real one instead. More than just one man's opinion.