moderated JAWS and accessibility of mathematical content

Arkadiusz Świętnicki

Hello!

I am a high-school student and I will be majoring in CS in some near future, meaning that I will need access to mathematic. For the competing screenreader, there is a thing named Math Player, Access 8 math and so on. What we have in terms of JFW?

Pozdrawiam,

Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno

Jason White

JAWS supports MathML, including interactive navigation, speech, and Nemeth Code braille, with no plug-in or other additional software required. You should also investigate NVDA with MathPlayer.