moderated Excel and Jfw 2020

Rayn Darren

Hi everyone,

Today, Excel stopped reading cells to me entirely. I’m able to use commands such as find, but it wont read anything in the cells once whatever I’m finding is actually found. Any ideas what’s going on?  I’m only having this problem in Excel btw, Word and Outlook work just fine and I don’t use any of the other products in the suite to test them out.

TIA,

Sarah

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
Yes, I noticed the exact same thing.
Are you using office 365?

Thanks,
Jessica

On Mar 3, 2020, at 7:07 PM, Rayn Darren <rayndarren@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Today, Excel stopped reading cells to me entirely. I’m able to use commands such as find, but it wont read anything in the cells once whatever I’m finding is actually found. Any ideas what’s going on?  I’m only having this problem in Excel btw, Word and Outlook work just fine and I don’t use any of the other products in the suite to test them out.

TIA,

Sarah

Rayn Darren

Hi,

Nope, Suite 2010. I hope to be upgrading to 365 within the next month though.

Thanks,

Sarah