moderated picture smart

dennis

could someone tell me the key stroke to get picture smart to work? thanks in advance.

--
Dennis Cornelison

John Doering

Dennis:

Open the picture.

Select all with a control a.

Save to clipboard with a control c

Then JAWS key plus space bar, then p then b.

That should start the Picture Smart.

You also can try.

Select the file of the picture.

Then Jaws key plus space bar then p then f.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

could someone tell me the key stroke to get picture smart to work? thanks in advance.

--
Dennis Cornelison

dennis

thanks john. what if it's in an email or on a webpage?