From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don & Cher
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 11:10 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Which version of Edge?

Could not find out how to activate any menus in EDGE or think of any other way to find out which version is currently running. Thanks for help 😉

Cher

Cher

Thanks.  Version 44- and no update waiting yet. I did learn from the Moore tutorial that alt-X brings up the menu- but there is not an ‘about’ topic under Help to provide version information. Seems like a lapse on MicroSoft’s part.

Cher