From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2020 9:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question about notifications

Hi Listers,

I’m running Windows 10 and using JAWS 2020.

I haven’t gotten “NOTIFICATIONS” on my screen in a very long time. Now, I keep getting it but forgot how to read it. Can someone help?

Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

John Skyner

Hi Shirley

Try windows key and “A” and then press tab

Hth

John

I’m running Windows 10 and using JAWS 2020.

I haven’t gotten “NOTIFICATIONS” on my screen in a very long time. Now, I keep getting it but forgot how to read it. Can someone help?

Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

what is the command to read all notifications?

On 2/2/2020 4:10 PM, Jason White via Groups.Io wrote:

Windows+a takes you to the Action Center, from which you can read recent notifications.

I’m running Windows 10 and using JAWS 2020.

I haven’t gotten “NOTIFICATIONS” on my screen in a very long time. Now, I keep getting it but forgot how to read it. Can someone help?

Thanks.

Shirley Tracy

Shirley Tracy

I Thank each of you who responded with suggestions. I learned this was something different. Somehow, this was connected with Edge. When I tried using Edge today for the first time since a year ago (when I didn’t like it), I got the “you have a new notification,” just like I got earlier. I didn’t have to do anything to read it—just listen and down arrow. Does this happen much? It was an ad for using Edge.

Shirley Tracy