From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: January 31, 2020 11:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Facebook Messenger

Could someone please tell me how to view videos on facebook Messenger?  I am using JAWS 2019 on a Windows 7 machine.  I know that I am supposed to be upgrading to Windows 10, but don't have the funds.
Thank you.

Marty Hutchings

The free upgrade was offered back when I was using JAWS 13, which would not have been compatible with Windows 10.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: Facebook Messenger

Could you not have taken advantage of the free upgrade that was offered by Microsoft?  Or, is your computer to old?  I asked that, not to be a smart ass, but, I tried to get my sister’s lap top upgraded from 8 to 10 and Microsoft said it was too old to accept the upgrade. Having said that, I managed to get a free lap top that according to a tech was a windows 7.  It got upgraded to 10.  True, snails move faster then it boots up, but I managed to scrape up enough funds to get a SSD put in it.  Now it moves a lot faster.

Could someone please tell me how to view videos on facebook Messenger?  I am using JAWS 2019 on a Windows 7 machine.  I know that I am supposed to be upgrading to Windows 10, but don't have the funds.
Thank you.

David Diamond

I thought it ended the spring of 019?  Anyway I will default to those who can answer your query as it has been years since I worked with windows 7.  Mind you, I have no idea either how to send a video via messenger.  I’d think you just copy and paste it.  All my messages via messenger are done by typing save an audio message.

Sent: Friday, January 31, 2020 2:08 PM

Could you not have taken advantage of the free upgrade that was offered by Microsoft?  Or, is your computer to old?  I asked that, not to be a smart ass, but, I tried to get my sister’s lap top upgraded from 8 to 10 and Microsoft said it was too old to accept the upgrade. Having said that, I managed to get a free lap top that according to a tech was a windows 7.  It got upgraded to 10.  True, snails move faster then it boots up, but I managed to scrape up enough funds to get a SSD put in it.  Now it moves a lot faster.

Could someone please tell me how to view videos on facebook Messenger?  I am using JAWS 2019 on a Windows 7 machine.  I know that I am supposed to be upgrading to Windows 10, but don't have the funds.
Thank you.

John Covici

I think there is still a free upgrade to Windows 10, just a bit harder
to find.

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]