Topics

moderated I can't repair jaws 2020, or the video accessibility driver either.

Jim Rawls

Hi all, I am running, jaws 2020, on a windows ten computer.

I posted this earlier, but am doing it again, because I didn’t explain myself well.

Every time, I boot up my computer, I get this message.

The freedom scientific display driver did not install properly. To fix this, then, it wants me to repair the problem. But, when I try to repair the video display driver, I get a message that the repair has failed. And when I try to repair jaws 2020, I get a message that the jaws 2020 repair has failed. How can I repair both these issues? Thanks for your help here. Jim

Chris Hill

No idea.  I'd probably call tech support if I were in that position.

On 1/29/2020 12:48, Jim Rawls wrote:

Hi all, I am running, jaws 2020, on a windows ten computer.

I posted this earlier, but am doing it again, because I didn’t explain myself well.

Every time, I boot up my computer, I get this message.

The freedom scientific display driver did not install properly. To fix this, then, it wants me to repair the problem. But, when I try to repair the video display driver, I get a message that the repair has failed. And when I try to repair jaws 2020, I get a message that the jaws 2020 repair has failed. How can I repair both these issues? Thanks for your help here. Jim

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

Try going into device manager and update your video drivers and make sure your date and time settings are correct. HTH

No idea.  I'd probably call tech support if I were in that position.

On 1/29/2020 12:48, Jim Rawls wrote:

Hi all, I am running, jaws 2020, on a windows ten computer.

I posted this earlier, but am doing it again, because I didn’t explain myself well.

Every time, I boot up my computer, I get this message.

The freedom scientific display driver did not install properly. To fix this, then, it wants me to repair the problem. But, when I try to repair the video display driver, I get a message that the repair has failed. And when I try to repair jaws 2020, I get a message that the jaws 2020 repair has failed. How can I repair both these issues? Thanks for your help here. Jim

Mario

download the 2020 offline installer, temporarily disconnect from the
Internet and disable the antivirus scanning, and run the repair. if the
problem still persists, call FS.

I recently had a problem with 2018, and performed a repair as mentioned,
and the problem is gone.

remember to reenable the AV before reconnecting to the Net.