From: main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of Rahul Bajaj <rahul.bajaj1038@...>
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 13:02
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Keystroke to make jaws announce the current time

Can someone please tell me what it is? I use jaws 2019 and windows 10.

Rick Mladek

insert +F12

Can someone please tell me what it is? I use jaws 2019 and windows 10.

Pastor Gil Pries

It is JAWS key plus f12.

Pastor Gil

Can someone please tell me what it is? I use jaws 2019 and windows 10.

Richard Turner

Which you can redefine to insert-shift-t, which for me is a much easier keystroke.

Richard

On Jan 24, 2020, at 10:24 AM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...> wrote:

It is JAWS key plus f12.

Pastor Gil