Topics

moderated Using jaws and outlook 365 with brlnote touch+ as a display

Jessica D

Hi,

After much trial and error, I finally got my brlnote touch+ to be recognized by jaws!

I’m using jaws2020, and outlook 365.

While doing so, I noticed that jaws will not show who the message is from, on the display, despite this content being spoken.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Jessica

Debby Hill

Hi Jessica,

I can’t check this out because I recently had shoulder surgery and I’m not able to use the computer easily. But what you need to do is be in Outlook 365, go into the jaws settings and go to braille and set braille to structured mode. I think that should solve the problem. If you don’t know the exact stepS maybe someone else can chime in to help you get there.

Good luck!

Debby