Topics

moderated microsoft edge and favorites

Marvin Hunkin

Hi, just downloaded it. Works quite well. But where are the file locations in programs for favorites, so then I can then copy and paste to my favorites, did not import my favorites, same for google chrome, internet explorer and firefox. Where are they stored. So I can then copy and paste my favorites links which have a folder on the desktop.

Thanks.

clarence carter

I have the version that came with 10 bbut I don’t think that it updated. I am using the beta version. Do I have to download it? Also, the version that came with 10 has no previous versons so I assume that it is the old one that did not update. Is there a version number that I can check?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 9:17 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: microsoft edge and favorites

Hi, just downloaded it. Works quite well. But where are the file locations in programs for favorites, so then I can then copy and paste to my favorites, did not import my favorites, same for google chrome, internet explorer and firefox. Where are they stored. So I can then copy and paste my favorites links which have a folder on the desktop.

Thanks.

They are stored internally, the only browser where they are stored in a folder is IE.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 6:17 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: microsoft edge and favorites

Thanks.