From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 1:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: upgrading Jaws

The keys don’t actually get stuck down but behave as though they are. We have tried cleaning them.

I had a feeling that this was discussed before Christmas and I wasn’t alone with this issue where the computer behaves as though the alt key or windows key is still depressed.

I think I will take Ed’s advice and wait till the summer before upgrading Jaws and take advantage of Sight and Sound’s Summer Deal as it looks as if it will cost me around £350 to upgrade from Jaws 18 to the current version.

Alison