moderated [EXTERNAL] Re: jaws and band ina box help

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

where do you get scrips for this?
Thanks, Keith

On Dec 30, 2019, at 2:19 PM, Vaughn Brown <jazzdressage@gmail.com> wrote:

Excellent questions. And I do not have the answers to them all.

Did you put the files for the accessible scheme in the scheme folder of BIAB?
Vaughn

On 12/29/19, Michelle's Home Emails <m1stevens@wideband.net.au> wrote:
hi thank you for letting me know nothing came out in my email.

I have just purchased band in a box 2020 running with windows 10 64 bit and
jaws 20190928
I have installed the scripts in jaws enu that I unzipped and placed the
bbw.accessscheme in band in a box data folder.

I have set Biab as discribed in the scripts html notes.

having problems saving the scheme it keeps going back to defalt scheme.

where can I get podcasts from a blind person's point of view? which can I
get jaws hotkeys relating to the program?

Many thanks.
Michelle Stevens
On 30 Dec 2019, at 7:26 am, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@live.ca> wrote:
There is nothing in your email.