Topics

moderated Question regarding jaws activation

Blind Gamer

Hi friends I want to know that how many times I can reset my number of keys remaining on my jaws licence
Thanks

Chris Hill

I don't think they are going to give you that information.

On 12/19/2019 21:02, Blind Gamer wrote:

Hi friends I want to know that how many times I can reset my number of keys remaining on my jaws licence
Thanks

Mario

I don't think there is an actual limit, however, if it is done too
frequently, they will become suspicious as to what's going on and
eventually deny a reset.

Hi friends I want to know that how many times I can reset my number of
keys remaining on my jaws licence
Thanks

Mario

I don't really know, but that's how it is.

From: Blind Gamer [mailto:gamerblind40@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Friday, December 20, 2019, 11:02 AM
Subject: Question regarding jaws activation But why

On Fri 20 Dec, 2019, 8:53 PM Mario, <mrb620@... <mailto:mrb620@...>> wrote:

I don't think there is an actual limit, however, if it is done too
frequently, they will become suspicious as to what's going on and
eventually deny a reset.

Hi friends I want to know that how many times I can reset my number of
keys remaining on my jaws licence
Thanks

Chris Hill

The uncertainty keeps people from giving it to all their friends.

On 12/20/2019 10:02, Blind Gamer wrote:

But why

On Fri 20 Dec, 2019, 8:53 PM Mario, <mrb620@...> wrote:
I don't think there is an actual limit, however, if it is done too
frequently, they will become suspicious as to what's going on and
eventually deny a reset.

Hi friends I want to know that how many times I can reset my number of
keys remaining on my jaws licence
Thanks

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

There isn’t a fixed number but FS will get touchy iif you do it too often.