Topics

moderated I can't save my pass word for the bard web site since I started using Chrome as my browser.

Jim Rawls

Hi all, how do I fix this? I am using jaws 2020, and windows ten? I have to put in my pass word every time, as well as my email address every time I go to the site. When I used IE, I didn’t have to do that. So I need a fix please. Thanks, Jim

John Doering

Jim:

Below is the path to set the Chrome settings to save passwords and user names.  Once you set your settings to this.  Go to the site.  Log in and then hit F6 to find the save password button.

Let us know if you have any problems.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 12:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: I can't save my pass word for the bard web site since I started using Chrome as my browser.

Hi all, how do I fix this? I am using jaws 2020, and windows ten? I have to put in my pass word every time, as well as my email address every time I go to the site. When I used IE, I didn’t have to do that. So I need a fix please. Thanks, Jim

george b <gbmagoo@...>

John

There is no path

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: December 19, 2019 5:36
Subject: Re: I can't save my pass word for the bard web site since I started using Chrome as my browser.

Jim:

Below is the path to set the Chrome settings to save passwords and user names.  Once you set your settings to this.  Go to the site.  Log in and then hit F6 to find the save password button.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Mobile:

Industries for the Blind & Visually Impaired accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Subject: I can't save my pass word for the bard web site since I started using Chrome as my browser.

John Doering

Oops, sorry, see below.

Chrome Menu, Settings, Autofill Section, Passwords Item, Offer to Save Passwords toggle must be ON.  Also, if you wish for Chrome to automatically sign you in, make sure the Auto Sign-In toggle is set to ON.
--

Regards,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Mobile:

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of george b
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: I can't save my pass word for the bard web site since I started using Chrome as my browser.

John

There is no path

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: December 19, 2019 5:36

Jim:

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Mobile:

Jim Rawls

John, the link you talked about isn’t here. Jim

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 5:36 AM

Jim:

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Mobile:

John Doering

Jim:

I am sorry.

Hit the alt button

Arrow down to settings and hit enter

Arrow down to auto fill and hit enter

Arrow down to passwords and hit enter

On this page enable the buttons for filling passwords and user names.

Once done go to your Bard site and log in.

Hit F6 until you hear Address and search bar then hit tab.

You should hear manage passwords.

Hit enter and then hit enter on update password.

HTH

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Mobile:

Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 11:33 AM

John, the link you talked about isn’t here. Jim

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Doering
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 5:36 AM

Jim:

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Mobile: