Topics

moderated I can't save my pass word for the bard web site since I started using Chrome as my browser.

Jim Rawls

Hi all, how do I fix this? I am using jaws 2020, and windows ten? I have to put in my pass word every time, as well as my email address every time I go to the site. When I used IE, I didn’t have to do that. So I need a fix please. Thanks, Jim

John Doering

Jim:

Below is the path to set the Chrome settings to save passwords and user names.  Once you set your settings to this.  Go to the site.  Log in and then hit F6 to find the save password button.

Let us know if you have any problems.

HTH,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Hi all, how do I fix this? I am using jaws 2020, and windows ten? I have to put in my pass word every time, as well as my email address every time I go to the site. When I used IE, I didn’t have to do that. So I need a fix please. Thanks, Jim

george b <gbmagoo@...>

John

There is no path

Hi all, how do I fix this? I am using jaws 2020, and windows ten? I have to put in my pass word every time, as well as my email address every time I go to the site. When I used IE, I didn’t have to do that. So I need a fix please. Thanks, Jim

John Doering

Oops, sorry, see below.

Chrome Menu, Settings, Autofill Section, Passwords Item, Offer to Save Passwords toggle must be ON.  Also, if you wish for Chrome to automatically sign you in, make sure the Auto Sign-In toggle is set to ON.
--

Regards,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063
Mobile:
445 S Curtis Rd West Allis, WI 53214
https://ibvi.org

Hi all, how do I fix this? I am using jaws 2020, and windows ten? I have to put in my pass word every time, as well as my email address every time I go to the site. When I used IE, I didn’t have to do that. So I need a fix please. Thanks, Jim

Jim Rawls

John, the link you talked about isn’t here. Jim