From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Walls
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 11:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: DVS on TV

Recently I’ve found that I can’t turn on descriptive video service (DVS) on CBC TV programs via internet.  I used to use JAWS key and z.  Now that toggles visual cursir on and off but no DVS.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks.

Don

Jaws Key + Z always toggled the virtual cursor on and off as far back as I can remember.

If the CBC uses this as a shortcut then have you tried it after using pass key through? This would be Jaws Key + 3 on the number row, then immediately afterwards without pressing anything else press Jaws Key + Z.

If this doesn’t work give me a better example of where you go and what you used to do and I can take a look.