From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Walls
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 11:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: DVS on TV

Recently I’ve found that I can’t turn on descriptive video service (DVS) on CBC TV programs via internet.  I used to use JAWS key and z.  Now that toggles visual cursir on and off but no DVS.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks.

Don

I am leaving for work now and won’t be back for 10 hours, you can email me directly at sieghard@... if you want.