moderated REfreshabraille 18 commands

ann

Hi,

Where can I find a list of JFW commands to use on an APH Refreshabraille 18 display? This is not listed int he Other Braille Display section of Help.

Thanks,

~Ann

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

It is in the user manual at the APH web site at the following link, it is a heading level 5 quite a way down the page:
https://tech.aph.org/rbd_doc.htm

Richard