From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of William Vandervest
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 8:05 AM
To: blindtech@groups.io; jfw@groups.io
Subject: JFW question

Can somebody please post the command line cyntax to run a repair on jaws?

Thanks

Randy Barnett

If the other answer wasn't what you needed then this is the answer to your question:
go to the install file you downloaded then right click on it and select copy path.
Now open the run command, window plus R.
paste the file path then delete the quotes and then put a space after it and type /repair
example:
E:\Utilities\Windows\J2019.1810.64-any.exe /repair

On 12/17/2019 7:05 AM, William Vandervest wrote:

Can somebody please post the command line cyntax to run a repair on jaws?

Thanks

William Vandervest

Thanks, got it fixed