Topics

moderated Main window

Not that I ever noticed.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2019 9:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Main window

Ah, yes, just installed it a few days ago.  I'll leave it alone, but does it interfere with other apps, like minimizing them because of this window?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.

On 12/16/2019 12:14 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
Do you have the Logitech Options software installed? I also get this from time to time and for me that software is what is causing it. Just ignore it, it doesn't do ay harm.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Maria
Campbell
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2019 8:47 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Main window

Lately, I get a screen called main window, that doesn't seem to do anything but show up and be open, maybe.  I close it by going to windows list with insert f10, arrowing to it, entering on it, and pressing alt f4.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Maria Campbell

Ah, yes, just installed it a few days ago.  I'll leave it alone, but does it interfere with other apps, like minimizing them because of this window?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

On 12/16/2019 12:14 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
Do you have the Logitech Options software installed? I also get this from time to time and for me that software is what is causing it. Just ignore it, it doesn't do ay harm.

Lately, I get a screen called main window, that doesn't seem to do anything but show up and be open, maybe.  I close it by going to windows list with insert f10, arrowing to it, entering on it, and pressing alt f4.  Anyone else experiencing this?

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Maria Campbell

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...