Topics

moderated Resources list

Rayn Darren

HI all,

We discussed a resources list last month, I've been working on a site for a client recently and have added this page to their site. It can be found at: https://rogercusson.com/resources/. I'm still updating the list, so as many URL's as I've been able to find as of now are loaded. I've also removed the categories listing as I didn't find it necessary. I will be reorganizing the list to have all apps "included with windows" in the same section, most likely at the bottom of the list as they won't have URL's. I look forward to updating this list as more resources are approved by the group.

If I missed anything, or anyone wants to add to the other lists on the page, please do let me know, I'll gladly update!

Thanks,

Sarah

David Griffith

Dear Sarah
Thanks for taking this initiative.
I have been quietly adding programs to the list based on people's suggestions and the list is now quite expanded, especially in the utilities category. I was going to post this expanded list to the list anyway in a few days but you have prompted me to post it earlier.
As a start I have included some but definitely not all download links in the below list already.
Many of the free and trial programs are available from the excellent Screenreader Accessible Page at
https://ninite.com/accessible
Where this is the case I have included the nimite link for convenience. Other download links are also included if known at the time of writing.
So this is the complete expanded latest list as of today. I anticipate that it will expand more.

Office
Word - all versions (Paid)
Available from:
https://products.office.com/en-gb/get-office-oem-download-page
Jarte + (Free and Paid versions)
Excel all versions. (Paid)
Available from:
https://products.office.com/en-gb/get-office-oem-download-page

Wordpad (included with Windows )
Notepad (included with Windows )

Email and Messaging
Microsoft Outlook all versions. (Paid)
Available from:
https://products.office.com/en-gb/get-office-oem-download-page
Windows Mail (included with Windows )
Thunderbird (Free)
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
TW Blue Twitter Client. Free or donation)
Microsoft People (included with Windows )
Outlook Address Book View. (allows more reliable and easier viewing and saving of contacts) (Free)
Skype
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
Internet Telephone 8.54.0.91
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
Yahoo
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible

Cloud Storage
DropBox (Free and Paid)
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
OneDrive (Free and Paid) (Free to Office Subscribers)
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
SendSpace Wizard (Free and Paid)
Available from:
www.sendspace.com
Open Drive Desktop client.(Free and Paid)
iCloud also (for transfer to iPhone and iPad)(Free and Paid)

Programming- Web Development
Cisco Jabber
Cisco Jabber softphone accessible with JAWS scripts available on Cisco website
Oracle applications
Oracle Enterprise suite (can confirm the accessibility on Finance module which works after installing Java –both 32 bit & 64 bit)
Notepad++ Programmer's Editor
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible

Podcasts and News readers.
RSS Reader (Webbie Accessibility Suite) (Free)
Available from:
https://www.webbie.org.uk/download.htm
QCastv (paid)
Available from:
HTTPs://q-continuum.net/qcast/
Podcast downloader (Webbie Accessibility Suite) (Free)
Available from:
https://www.webbie.org.uk/download.htm

Compression and File Utility
7-Zip (Free)
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
DirZip (for creating separate zips of several folders in a directory. (Free)
WinRAR (Trial/Paid)
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
SyncBack Free (Backup utility) Free and paid versions)
Explorer ++ (Fast alternative to File Explorer) (Free)
Master Seeker (Fast file finder) (Free)
everything search from void tools (Free)
Bulk Rename Utility (Multiple File rename) (Free)
Copy Path - Copy file path to clipboard from application menu. (Free)
Copy file Names (Can copy multiple filenames from selected files to clipboard via application key.) (Free)

OCR and Scanning
ABBYY FineReader 12(paid)
Kurzweil V14. (paid)
Open Book (paid)

Audio and CD Tools
Audacity )Free )
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
Goldwave (Free and Paid versions)
Format Factory (File Conversion)(Free)
Switch File Conversion. (paid)
FreeM4B to Mp3 converter (Need to use Jaws Cursor) (Free)
Ponte's Media Downloader (YouTube downloader) (Free)
Available from:
http://www.pontes.ro/en/scripts/#pmd
Virtual Recorder (Records output from sound card)(Free)

Mp3DirectCut (Free)
Mp3Gain(Free)
Mp3Tag (Free)
CDex 1.71 (CD Ripper)(Free)
CD Burner XP (CD Burner (Free)
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
DVD Audio Extractor (Paid)

Daisy and Audio Book Software
FSReader 3 (Included with Jaws)
HumanWare Companion (For Victor reader Devices) (Free)
Daisy Book Generator (Converts Audio Books into Daisy Books) (Free)
Audible Manager and downloader (Now buggy as not updated - need to install Windows 7/8 Versions.) (Free)
Inaudible Audible book Converter (Free)
OverDrive for Windows (Free)
Plextext transfer (For use with Plextalk Daisy Readers)(Free)

eBook reading
Kindle PC app all versions (Free)
QRead (Paid)
Available from:
https://q-continuum.net/qread/
Balabolka (eBook TTS Reader) (Free)
Bookworm ) (Free)
FSReader (included with Jaws)
SpeakOn Media Suite (Free)
Codex eBook Converter. (Free)
TextAloud 3 (Creates TTS Audio Books from eBooks) (Paid)

Music radio and Media Players
VLC (Free)
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
WinAmp (Free)
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
Windows Media Player included With Windows)
iTunes (Needs column browser enabled for use with Screenreader) (Free)
foobar2000
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
BBC iPlayer TV (Webbie) (Free)
BBC iPlayer Radio (Webbie) (Free)
Both Available from:
https://www.webbie.org.uk/download.htm
SpeakOn Media Suite (Free)
Tapin Radio (Free and Paid versions)
Spotify (Free and paid versions)
Available from
https://ninite.com

Speech TTS
Eloquence (paid)
Ivona Voices. (paid)

Other Utilities
Belarc Advisor ) (Diagnostics) (Free)
Unchecki (Stops Adware and Malware by unchecking boxes in installs)(Free)
Clock2 (Clock announce , reminder and alarm(Webbie Accessibility Suite) (Free)
Available from:
https://www.webbie.org.uk/download.htm
CloseAll (Closes all windows and applications running)(Free)
Team Viewer (Remote Screen sharing) (Free for clients)
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
Sharp Keys (For remapping keyboard) (Free)
Irfanview (Image viewing and editing Software.) (Free)
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
FileZilla FTP Client
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
• Money Talks from APH is a paid accessible bank account management programme. There’s more info here:
list end
https://tech.aph.org/mt_info.htm

list of 1 items
• SyncToy 2.1 from Microsoft is a free accessible backup programme; more info and download here:
list end

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=15155

list of 1 items
• The suite of accessible programmes from
https://www.webbie.org.uk
list end

list of 1 items
• TrueCrypt is a free accessible encryption prog; although it’s no longer being developed, I still find it very useful. More info at
list end
http://truecrypt.sourceforge.net/

The free Office sounds plugin is a useful programme for use with earlier Office suites for those who find the sounds it installs helpful cues as indications
of what Office programmes may be doing. More info and download is here:
https://microsoft-office-sounds.software.informer.com/

Web Browsers (all free)
Google chrome
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
Brave
Firefox
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible
Waterfox
Internet explorer (included with Windows)
edge (included with Windows)
Opera (Free)
Available from
https://ninite.com/accessible

Microsoft Store Apps
(Download from within Windows Microsoft Store)
World Clock
KNFB Reader (Paid)

My Blind hammer Blog
https://www.claretandhugh.info/author/blindhammer/
My Guide Dog and Tech Access Blog
http://dgriffithblog.wordpress.com/

We discussed a resources list last month, I've been working on a site for a client recently and have added this page to their site. It can be found at: https://rogercusson.com/resources/. I'm still updating the list, so as many URL's as I've been able to find as of now are loaded.
I've also removed the categories listing as I didn't find it necessary.
I will be reorganizing the list to have all apps "included with windows"
in the same section, most likely at the bottom of the list as they won't have URL's. I look forward to updating this list as more resources are approved by the group.

If I missed anything, or anyone wants to add to the other lists on the page, please do let me know, I'll gladly update!

Thanks,

Sarah

Rayn Darren

Good morning David,

Wow, this is awesome! Thanks so much, I'll update accordingly.

Sarah

On 12/16/2019 2:19 AM, David Griffith wrote:
[...]

Zel Iscel

That's awesome! Thank you David.
Wishing you a merry Christmas and happy new year.

[...]

TW Blue Twitter Client. Free or donation) Microsoft People (included with Windows ) Outlook Address Book View. (allows more reliable and easier viewing and saving of contacts) (Free) Skype Available from https://ninite.com/accessible Internet Telephone 8.54.0.91 Available from https://ninite.com/accessible Yahoo Available from https://ninite.com/accessible

OneDrive (Free and Paid) (Free to Office Subscribers) Available from https://ninite.com/accessible SendSpace Wizard (Free and Paid) Available from:

DirZip (for creating separate zips of several folders in a directory. (Free) WinRAR (Trial/Paid) Available from https://ninite.com/accessible SyncBack Free (Backup utility) Free and paid versions) Explorer ++ (Fast alternative to File Explorer) (Free) Master Seeker (Fast file finder) (Free)

CloseAll (Closes all windows and applications running)(Free) Team Viewer (Remote Screen sharing) (Free for clients) Available from https://ninite.com/accessible Sharp Keys (For remapping keyboard) (Free) Irfanview (Image viewing and editing Software.) (Free) Available from https://ninite.com/accessible FileZilla FTP Client Available from https://ninite.com/accessible • Money Talks from APH is a paid accessible bank account management programme. There’s more info here:

Internet explorer (included with Windows) edge (included with Windows) Opera (Free) Available from https://ninite.com/accessible

[...]

Pastor Gilbert Pries

Thank you David.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Pastor Gil

Wishing you a merry Christmas and happy new year.

We discussed a resources list last month, I've been working on a site for a client recently and have added this page to their site. It can be found at: https://rogercusson.com/resources/. I'm still updating the list, so as many URL's as I've been able to find as of now are loaded.
I've also removed the categories listing as I didn't find it necessary.
I will be reorganizing the list to have all apps "included with windows"
in the same section, most likely at the bottom of the list as they won't have URL's. I look forward to updating this list as more resources are approved by the group.

If I missed anything, or anyone wants to add to the other lists on the page, please do let me know, I'll gladly update!

Thanks,

Sarah

turab chimthanawala

Thanks a lot David and Sarah.

On 12/16/19, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...> wrote:
[...]

David Goldfield

Hi.

I don't know how many of these links will actually work but here's a
capture of the Jaws-users.com site from the Internet Archive.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190530212713/http://www.jaws-users.com/

David Goldfield,
Blindness Assistive Technology Specialist

WWW.DavidGoldfield.org

Screenreader Accessible Page at https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945329038&amp;sdata=hf9xGiIhKyXGuSjuqMHn0b%2FCgeAItpNsrO5DErSQ51Y%3D&amp;reserved=0 Where this is

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fproducts.office.com%2Fen-gb%2Fget-office-oem-download-page&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945329038&amp;sdata=9PX3cDTOUFSudP9VEsdDookQx836ZpN5sO1TI5ITpoE%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fproducts.office.com%2Fen-gb%2Fget-office-oem-download-page&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945339043&amp;sdata=%2BcPzpkRpT6gtvUtiYt8oTvcP0Bg562AQNvh269juFXQ%3D&amp;reserved=0
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945339043&amp;sdata=Oy26Q6Rfu5ouaOIjKnI%2Fd6rHHodRqFJRbDpHl%2FTPr8I%3D&amp;reserved=0
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945339043&amp;sdata=Oy26Q6Rfu5ouaOIjKnI%2Fd6rHHodRqFJRbDpHl%2FTPr8I%3D&amp;reserved=0 Internet Telephone 8.54.0.91 Available from
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945339043&amp;sdata=Oy26Q6Rfu5ouaOIjKnI%2Fd6rHHodRqFJRbDpHl%2FTPr8I%3D&amp;reserved=0 Yahoo Available from
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945339043&amp;sdata=Oy26Q6Rfu5ouaOIjKnI%2Fd6rHHodRqFJRbDpHl%2FTPr8I%3D&amp;reserved=0

Cloud Storage
DropBox (Free and Paid)
Available from
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945339043&amp;sdata=Oy26Q6Rfu5ouaOIjKnI%2Fd6rHHodRqFJRbDpHl%2FTPr8I%3D&amp;reserved=0
OneDrive (Free and Paid) (Free to Office Subscribers) Available from
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945339043&amp;sdata=Oy26Q6Rfu5ouaOIjKnI%2Fd6rHHodRqFJRbDpHl%2FTPr8I%3D&amp;reserved=0 SendSpace Wizard (Free and Paid) Available
from:
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.sendspace.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945339043&amp;sdata=yVKUG0hxAIgUVXAyh%2FczfL9ZkXMl6WE1tbX%2FeOgUrDI%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945349054&amp;sdata=yOv4%2FYoghUx9CuWsbXFINeCh7BCrUUtUQ0u2QCCpl%2FI%3D&amp;reserved=0

Podcasts and News readers.
RSS Reader (Webbie Accessibility Suite) (Free) Available from:
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.webbie.org.uk%2Fdownload.htm&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945349054&amp;sdata=g0ZjMJUCvUptZ9OO3qN%2FSRqH9GvlcyyDQS4RAznrJoo%3D&amp;reserved=0
QCastv (paid)
Available from:
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=HTTPs%3A%2F%2Fq-continuum.net%2Fqcast%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945349054&amp;sdata=7lKtHOmftIt0IckDcxnbb5YtLRLSbgZWbQXNx59X63g%3D&amp;reserved=0

WinRAR (Trial/Paid) Available from https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945349054&amp;sdata=yOv4%2FYoghUx9CuWsbXFINeCh7BCrUUtUQ0u2QCCpl%2FI%3D&amp;reserved=0 SyncBack

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pontes.ro%2Fen%2Fscripts%2F%23pmd&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945359065&amp;sdata=1EWftP%2FFBlPekvJ4vBIe7ySXxgVNn1TAs2RCwPYH1GQ%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945359065&amp;sdata=c%2BYSGlhlXmXWQ4xplf3AOWI0LbQ73h1eNuNmOi9tbOs%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fq-continuum.net%2Fqread%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945359065&amp;sdata=cfcGIvhTumCy%2B8QtnVt9utRC5DiKqZAD6hN3w3zpbvY%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.webbie.org.uk%2Fdownload.htm&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945359065&amp;sdata=UXbeGFAyt1wcu565D8mUPP7ZEIypdCT7%2F9iPQnIRA2w%3D&amp;reserved=0
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945369094&amp;sdata=0OB598pbUZrftpjJiPLX2WactspKIP6FRFB7i6bhRzI%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.webbie.org.uk%2Fdownload.htm&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945369094&amp;sdata=40Dq33doDJdVFsFrzvhYabs%2BRmpyggpCFBZ0ig6URM4%3D&amp;reserved=0
CloseAll (Closes all windows and applications running)(Free) Team Viewer
(Remote Screen sharing) (Free for clients) Available from
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945369094&amp;sdata=yym4ikF2b9tUZIDNdP%2FKdrZI%2Fh8crhFAM1pZFO%2B3SPI%3D&amp;reserved=0 Sharp Keys (For remapping keyboard) (Free)
Irfanview (Image viewing and editing Software.) (Free) Available from
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945369094&amp;sdata=yym4ikF2b9tUZIDNdP%2FKdrZI%2Fh8crhFAM1pZFO%2B3SPI%3D&amp;reserved=0 FileZilla FTP Client Available from
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945369094&amp;sdata=yym4ikF2b9tUZIDNdP%2FKdrZI%2Fh8crhFAM1pZFO%2B3SPI%3D&amp;reserved=0 • Money Talks from APH is a paid accessible
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftech.aph.org%2Fmt_info.htm&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945369094&amp;sdata=PVyYl2nNMDoeNc%2BRZAgWXs4sv%2BTc1uqjUVEv1B%2BrN64%3D&amp;reserved=0

list of 1 items
• SyncToy 2.1 from Microsoft is a free accessible backup programme; more
info and download here:
list end

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.microsoft.com%2Fen-gb%2Fdownload%2Fdetails.aspx%3Fid%3D15155&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945369094&amp;sdata=PqVgLIml3aMAO1oY1SqGYgjZ7%2FABvNeil6Wc2I8X%2FqY%3D&amp;reserved=0

list of 1 items
• The suite of accessible programmes from https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.webbie.org.uk&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945369094&amp;sdata=o%2BObo8%2FLOdUvVQjqQqwkNC5A7N9W10cqEK4a0dFulHg%3D&amp;reserved=0 list

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftruecrypt.sourceforge.net%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945379075&amp;sdata=Csklsn9tafkv%2F%2FsTHcD6CSZwzTQFoeYet0HZ09QQujk%3D&amp;reserved=0

The free Office sounds plugin is a useful programme for use with earlier
Office suites for those who find the sounds it installs helpful cues as
indications of what Office programmes may be doing. More info and download
is here:
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmicrosoft-office-sounds.software.informer.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945379075&amp;sdata=cH0mVZdJqJ67BslDvO0OFAwdC2LsCv5qFZwSHxSNXAs%3D&amp;reserved=0

Web Browsers (all free)
Google chrome
Available from
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945379075&amp;sdata=i8VOonuu5M%2FftW5GyQQhd8kzphZYeC7pHBnKf0GKyBU%3D&amp;reserved=0
Opera (Free) Available from https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Faccessible&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945379075&amp;sdata=i8VOonuu5M%2FftW5GyQQhd8kzphZYeC7pHBnKf0GKyBU%3D&amp;reserved=0

Microsoft Store Apps
(Download from within Windows Microsoft Store) World Clock KNFB Reader
(Paid)

My Blind hammer Blog
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.claretandhugh.info%2Fauthor%2Fblindhammer%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945379075&amp;sdata=C7s4CUlMy1NTfQn8rdvezNw4ciQRLblExn%2BewpcUkN0%3D&amp;reserved=0
My Guide Dog and Tech Access Blog
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdgriffithblog.wordpress.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945379075&amp;sdata=Czmf5XgHeRZJW86IQYUrVVBvumPLaXLDZMo2%2BLSPqN8%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Frogercusson.com%2Fresources%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C46cea10935374913fa4708d782ae3005%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637121556945389098&amp;sdata=kPXWzJkOTUme68155gSvYyP1KdXNpBjfBAw%2FFvl1xZk%3D&amp;reserved=0. I'm still updating the list, so as many
URL's as I've been able to find as of now are loaded.
I've also removed the categories listing as I didn't find it necessary.
I will be reorganizing the list to have all apps "included with windows"
in the same section, most likely at the bottom of the list as they won't
have URL's. I look forward to updating this list as more resources are
approved by the group.

If I missed anything, or anyone wants to add to the other lists on the page,
please do let me know, I'll gladly update!

Thanks,

Sarah

Marty Hutchings

I am using JAWS 2019 and still have a problem using iCloud. The buttons are unlabeled. What am I missing? How is it included on this list?

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

We discussed a resources list last month, I've been working on a site for a client recently and have added this page to their site. It can be found at: https://rogercusson.com/resources/. I'm still updating the list, so as many URL's as I've been able to find as of now are loaded.
I've also removed the categories listing as I didn't find it necessary.
I will be reorganizing the list to have all apps "included with windows"
in the same section, most likely at the bottom of the list as they won't have URL's. I look forward to updating this list as more resources are approved by the group.

If I missed anything, or anyone wants to add to the other lists on the page, please do let me know, I'll gladly update!

Thanks,

Sarah

Marty Hutchings

How do I enable column browser for iTunes in JAWS 2019?

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

We discussed a resources list last month, I've been working on a site for a client recently and have added this page to their site. It can be found at: https://rogercusson.com/resources/. I'm still updating the list, so as many URL's as I've been able to find as of now are loaded.
I've also removed the categories listing as I didn't find it necessary.
I will be reorganizing the list to have all apps "included with windows"
in the same section, most likely at the bottom of the list as they won't have URL's. I look forward to updating this list as more resources are approved by the group.

If I missed anything, or anyone wants to add to the other lists on the page, please do let me know, I'll gladly update!

Thanks,

Sarah

David Griffith

In iTunes you can set the view preferences to either album artist or song. The default is album but you need to change this to songs for column view to be possible.

You need to tab to the library sidebar view table and from there use the drop down menu to change it from album to songs.

Now suddenly you will be able to use the menu view option to enable column  browser.

Life will be much easier then. Once column browser is enabled   you can determine which columns you want visible. Personally I do not use the Genre column.

David Griffith

Sent from Mail for Windows 10