Topics

moderated Perhaps a Windows update change?

Maria Campbell

I think Windows update made a change
 When I press Windows key plus A for the action center, I see manage notifications button,  tablet mode not checked and collapsed quick     action.  However,
I can't get to the actions with enter or space bar or tab or arrows.  What has changed and what do I need to activate the action center?  If I rout JAWS
cursor to PC cursor, then I see location, network, blue tooth, etc.  I have discovered that if I press tab plus right arrow I can then see my options on the action center.  Is this normal?  As usual, I apologize for not being clearer.

--
Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Richard Turner

Try switching to the newly named Jaws Scan with the minus key on the keypad.
Or, try it with Narrator instead.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper

 When I press Windows key plus A for the action center, I see manage notifications button,  tablet mode not checked and collapsed quick action.  However, I can't get to the actions with enter or space bar or tab or arrows. What has changed and what do I need to activate the action center?  If I rout JAWS cursor to PC cursor, then I see location, network, blue tooth, etc.  I have discovered that if I press tab plus right arrow I can then see my options on the action center.  Is this normal?  As usual, I apologize for not being clearer.

--
Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Welcome to Version 1909 - yes, this is due to Version 1909 changes.
Cheers,
Joseph

When I press Windows key plus A for the action center, I see manage notifications button, tablet mode not checked and collapsed quick action. However, I can't get to the actions with enter or space bar or tab or arrows. What has changed and what do I need to activate the action center? If I rout JAWS cursor to PC cursor, then I see location, network, blue tooth, etc. I have discovered that if I press tab plus right arrow I can then see my options on the action center. Is this normal? As usual, I apologize for not being clearer.

--
Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Feliciano G

Hi,
Once you press the windows key plus a your focus will be on the manage notifications button. If you press tab once, that would take you to the list of notifications should you have any where you can arrow up and down to navigate the list.

Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs