I am using Internet Explorer 11.

Thinking about trying Chrome.

Pastor Gil

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

No,

I haven’t tried that one.

Pastor Gil

Randy Barnett

Chrome and Edge Dev as well as Brave and Fire Fox are all good browsers. Just Google accessibility tips and Chrome for lots of info on using it with screen readers.

On 12/13/2019 5:24 AM, Pastor Gil Pries wrote:

I am using Internet Explorer 11.

Thinking about trying Chrome.

Pastor Gil

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

Hi Randy,

Thanks for your reply.

I’ve used Firefox before, and Edge.

I’m going to stay with Internet Explorer for now.

Pastor Gil

Why not try Google Chrome, great accessibility support, very fast and secure.

I’m going to stay with Internet Explorer for now.

Pastor Gil

Ralph Supernaw

I avoid all google products I can because I value privacy.  I’d be interested if Crome is an exception.

Why not try Google Chrome, great accessibility support, very fast and secure.

I’m going to stay with Internet Explorer for now.

Pastor Gil

netbat66

try the brave chrome browser. it has add and tracking blocking built in.