From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

If this was just released the update notification may come shortly, but there is no problem going to the website to download the latest release and installing it.
Mike provided the links and it's a small download which then downloads what it needs for the update.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 12:19 PM
To: JAWS User's Group Mailing List <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: JAWS is telling me that I'm up to date.

Hi to all.
I just check to see if I could down load the patch for JAWS, and I keep receiving that my jaws is the latest version.
So will have to continue for the next couple of days to check when I receive the ok to grab the updated patch.
Many Thanks.
Ron Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
It's funny, I can earn a license to use a radio, but not to drive a car or to fly a aircraft.
Now, that's weird. SMILES.
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes, From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

Marty Hutchings

It is kind of hard to kill or injure anyone with a radio station. LOL

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

I just check to see if I could down load the patch for JAWS, and I keep
receiving that my jaws is the latest version.
So will have to continue for the next couple of days to check when I receive
the ok to grab the updated patch.
Many Thanks.
Ron Ham Radio Station KR3DOG
It's funny, I can earn a license to use a radio, but not to drive a car or
to fly a aircraft.
Now, that's weird. SMILES.
Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG

Mike O'Brien

Hi

When you receive notification that JAWS updates are available, those updates
only apply to the current JAWS version. If you are not running the current
version of JAWS, nothing will happen.

So for the JAWS updates that can be downloaded from the current
notification, the only ones that can use it are those currently running JAWS
2020.

So anyone who is not currently running JAWS 2020 will just receive a message
saying their system is up to date, when it's not.

if you download the updates from the JAWS update notification message, your
update will only have the stuff needed to install the update .However, if
you use the link provided by Mike B to download the update you will have a
full installation package that can be installed over the current JAWS, or
wherever you like.

Also, all current and many older versions of JAWS can be downloaded from the
Freedom Scientific web site.