moderated JFW Scrips

Raymond Bishup

I have an acquaintance who has just switched from Window-Eyes to JFW. He
has made the transition rather well but needs to know where to get scrips.
I used to know of a website where we would be able to find JFW scrips. Can
anyone refresh my memory? I truly would appreciate it. Thanks!

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****

I am not aware of a general website for JFW scripts. There is Doug Lee's website, www.dlee.org and he has some scripts, also Brian Hartgen from Hartgen Consultants in the UK has scripts, a few free and others for purchase.
It may help if you mentioned what scripts they are looking for.

Regards,
Sieghard

I have an acquaintance who has just switched from Window-Eyes to JFW. He has made the transition rather well but needs to know where to get scrips.
I used to know of a website where we would be able to find JFW scrips. Can anyone refresh my memory? I truly would appreciate it. Thanks!

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when forwarding to several friends. ****

Raymond Bishup

Absolutely! He is running Duxbury 10.6 and Gold-wave 6.27 and these are the
two scrips he is specifically looking for now. Thanks for the link in your
last message.

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****

I have an acquaintance who has just switched from Window-Eyes to JFW. He
has made the transition rather well but needs to know where to get scrips.
I used to know of a website where we would be able to find JFW scrips. Can
anyone refresh my memory? I truly would appreciate it. Thanks!

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****

JM Casey

I believe that, when you install Duxbury, it will detect that you are using
JFW and install its own scripts. I don't believe there are any "third party"
ones.

As for Goldwave --
The scripts are out there, but I don't think they are maintained anymore.
With the dissolution of the old jFW programmes archive (which I think was
maintained by the owner(s) of that old mailing list?), I do not know where
you can get them. I may have something here if you want to contact me
privately. The programme is quite usable without scripts -- they just give a
bit of extra voice feedback.

I have an acquaintance who has just switched from Window-Eyes to JFW. He
has made the transition rather well but needs to know where to get scrips.
I used to know of a website where we would be able to find JFW scrips. Can
anyone refresh my memory? I truly would appreciate it. Thanks!

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****

Richard Turner

It used to be that Duxbury would prompt to install the scripts when you load it.
He may need to contact Duxbury support if that isn't happening.
I have the goldwave scripts and can send them as an email attachment when I get home later today.
Since the list won't accept them, I can send them to you directly.

Richard

On Dec 10, 2019, at 12:05 PM, Raymond Bishup <rtbishop@...> wrote:

[...]

Richard:

Thanks!  I would appreciate the gold wave scrips.  rtbishop@...