moderated Question concerning the Jaws virtual window:

Angel

I have migrated to windows 10.  I am using presently, Jaws 18.  I am wanting to know, how does one use the Jaws virtual window.  I used it when I used windows xp as my operating system,  I found it most useful, too.  I understand the key stroke has changed since.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Mike B.

Hi Angel,

The keystroke is, Insert, Alt + W.