From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 7:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: good windows 10 app updaters

Hi, for the past few years been using filehippo app manager, but 1.47 , kept giving me connection errors and just searched, filehippo does not support windows 10. So my question is, what other update app managers do you use for windows 10.

Thanks.

Mario

as I understand it, an update manager retrieves and applies updates for
the programs that you have depending on the programs that the manager
knows about.

Hi, for the past few years been using filehippo app manager, but 1.47 ,
kept giving me connection errors and just searched, filehippo does not
support windows 10. So my question is, what other update app managers do
you use for windows 10.
Thanks.

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.