TB question

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Hi,

I use Thunderbird and have one problem.  I can't seem to figure out how to put an address in the "cc" and  "bc" field. I can get to the fields but can't seem to get TB to allow me to put in a name to do an auto email address. I've tried hitting enter and tab but can't seem to get to the right place. Can someone help me? I am using JAWS 18 and TB 52.4.0.  Other than this issue, I am doing great with TB and highly recommend it!

-Elaine

--

Why do we close our eyes when we pray, when we cry, when we dream or when we kiss? Because we know the most beautiful things in life are not seen by the eyes but felt by the heart. -unknown

We Say Goodbye To Meryl Streep
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a1b5ee02616b5edf6531st04duc

Carol Smith

Hi,

To place a name in a cc or bcc field, you need to first be on the to pulldown combo box.
Down arrow to cc or bcc and then tab once
This places you in a new edit box for the new address

On 11/26/2017 7:40 PM, Elaine Young wrote:
Hi,

I use Thunderbird and have one problem. I can't seem to figure out how to put an address in the "cc" and "bc" field. I can get to the fields but can't seem to get TB to allow me to put in a name to do an auto email address. I've tried hitting enter and tab but can't seem to get to the right place. Can someone help me? I am using JAWS 18 and TB 52.4.0. Other than this issue, I am doing great with TB and highly recommend it!

-Elaine

James Malone

Hi Carol, how do you do this within outlook?

To place a name in a cc or bcc field, you need to first be on the to pulldown combo box.
Down arrow to cc or bcc and then tab once This places you in a new edit box for the new address

On 11/26/2017 7:40 PM, Elaine Young wrote:
Hi,

I use Thunderbird and have one problem. I can't seem to figure out
how to put an address in the "cc" and "bc" field. I can get to the
fields but can't seem to get TB to allow me to put in a name to do an
auto email address. I've tried hitting enter and tab but can't seem to
get to the right place. Can someone help me? I am using JAWS 18 and TB
52.4.0. Other than this issue, I am doing great with TB and highly
recommend it!

-Elaine

Carol Smith

Sorry, I do not have Outlook on my PC. I am certain that there are others that can give you that information. Take care.

Carol

On 11/27/2017 4:36 AM, James Malone wrote:
Hi Carol, how do you do this within outlook?

To place a name in a cc or bcc field, you need to first be on the to pulldown combo box.
Down arrow to cc or bcc and then tab once This places you in a new edit box for the new address

On 11/26/2017 7:40 PM, Elaine Young wrote:
Hi,

I use Thunderbird and have one problem. I can't seem to figure out
how to put an address in the "cc" and "bc" field. I can get to the
fields but can't seem to get TB to allow me to put in a name to do an
auto email address. I've tried hitting enter and tab but can't seem to
get to the right place. Can someone help me? I am using JAWS 18 and TB
52.4.0. Other than this issue, I am doing great with TB and highly
recommend it!

-Elaine

Mario

Elaine, Carol is correct but to clarify a bit, if you want to cc someone,
get back to the email address to whom you wish to send your email to,
press enter and type their email address,
do not press enter but shift+tab and down arrow to cc,
press tab twice and provide a brief subject, etc.

hth

To place a name in a cc or bcc field, you need to first be on the to
pulldown combo box.
Down arrow to cc or bcc and then tab once
This places you in a new edit box for the new address

On 11/26/2017 7:40 PM, Elaine Young wrote:
Hi,

I use Thunderbird and have one problem.  I can't seem to figure out
how to put an address in the "cc" and  "bc" field. I can get to the
fields but can't seem to get TB to allow me to put in a name to do an
auto email address. I've tried hitting enter and tab but can't seem to
get to the right place. Can someone help me? I am using JAWS 18 and TB
52.4.0.  Other than this issue, I am doing great with TB and highly
recommend it!

-Elaine

.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, James. Which version of Outlook are you using, and are you trying to carbon copy someone, or are you trying to blind carbon copy someone? There is a different procedure for each of these?

Bill White
Billwhite92701@...

Hi Carol, how do you do this within outlook?

To place a name in a cc or bcc field, you need to first be on the to pulldown combo box.
Down arrow to cc or bcc and then tab once This places you in a new edit box for the new address

On 11/26/2017 7:40 PM, Elaine Young wrote:
Hi,

I use Thunderbird and have one problem. I can't seem to figure out
how to put an address in the "cc" and "bc" field. I can get to the
fields but can't seem to get TB to allow me to put in a name to do an
auto email address. I've tried hitting enter and tab but can't seem to
get to the right place. Can someone help me? I am using JAWS 18 and TB
52.4.0. Other than this issue, I am doing great with TB and highly
recommend it!

-Elaine

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Carol, That seems to work! Thanks. Some how I just seemed to tab or enter and always end up at the wrong place. I figured it was simple enough- once you know the process. smile!

Elaine

On 11/26/2017 9:23 PM, Carol Smith via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a1cbb0d4f4743b0c300est02vuc

Elaine Young <hidden_spring@...>

Mario,

Okay, got it! Thanks! I knew it had to be pretty simple just couldn't figure it out.

-Elaine

On 11/27/2017 9:34 AM, Mario wrote:
[...]

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5a1cbc25ac88e3c244a2bst02vuc