Topics

moderated Vispero and Storm Interface Collaborate to Provide Accessible Interactive Kiosk Solution

Richard Turner

I just ran across this article and thought some would be interested.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vispero-and-storm-interface-collaborate-to-provide-accessible-interactive-kiosk-solution-300967683.html

Richard

Steve Matzura

Good news. Now I can go into Chick Fil-A and order my chicken sandwich accessibly, and my wife won't know I cheated on my diet I'm not even on! LOLLOLLOL!

Seriously, I've heard a lot about these kiosk things, but have never found one in my travels.

It's also interesting to note that either Storm is using a Windows-based operating system for their software, or Vispero has figured out how to make JAWS work on other operating systems. Could JAWS for MacOS be next?

On 12/5/2019 12:00 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
I just ran across this article and thought some would be interested.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vispero-and-storm-interface-collaborate-to-provide-accessible-interactive-kiosk-solution-300967683.html

Richard Turner

I hope you were being sarcastic about Jaws for Mac. Until Mac iOS gets rid of the need to "interact" and "stop interacting" before you can do anything productive, no screen reader will make me want to learn a Mac.
I love the iPhone, but I'll stick to Windows.

Richard

https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.prnewswire.com%2Fnews-releases%2Fvispero-and-storm-interface-collaborate-to-provide-accessible-interactive-kiosk-solution-300967683.html&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7C47b73961fccc464162c908d779a7d438%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637111634049547883&amp;sdata=NmtkWE4LNLr5C07QxY0HRmkPyr1EK6zHKgKAh6umTy0%3D&amp;reserved=0