From: marvin kotler [mailto:m.kotler53@...]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 3:32 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: looking for aa free email program

Good afternoon list.  My name is Marvin Kotler and I just upgraded to windows 10.  I am running jfw 17.  Does anyone know of a free e mail program out there that works with jaws? I tried thunderbird and have had not much success.  Any advice would be appreciate

Mcginnis, Barbara

I use G-Mail.  It works well with JAWS.  I don’t know if Windows Live Mail works with Windows 10.  Someone on this list might know.