turbo tax in Canada

Mark Furness

For years I have always used Turbo tax to do my income tax.
Now when I tab to go to the next question sometimes it does not say what the question is, if it is a check box, I hear yes or no, but for what I could not find out.
Routing the jaws or invisible to the PC the screen could not be read. Doing an OCR would not read the question.
All these problems might be caused because I am now running windows 10, with the latest and greatest version of Jaws17. This is the only explaination I have at this time.
If anyone has a suggestion how to fix this problem I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Mark

Shane Davidson

Take yourself out of forms mode and read the page with arrow keys.
I just finished filing taxes under this situation with the same setup and that's how I got it done.
Shane

On 2/25/2016 7:25 AM, Mark Furness wrote:
For years I have always used Turbo tax to do my income tax.
Now when I tab to go to the next question sometimes it does not say what the question is, if it is a check box, I hear yes or no, but for what I could not find out.
Routing the jaws or invisible to the PC the screen could not be read. Doing an OCR would not read the question.
All these problems might be caused because I am now running windows 10, with the latest and greatest version of Jaws17. This is the only explaination I have at this time.
If anyone has a suggestion how to fix this problem I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Mark

Mark Furness

How do I take myself out of form mode?

Thank you for the answer!

[...]