jaws 17:

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi I am planning on purchasing the jaws 17 upgrade along with my sma, and was wondering if I was to download jaws 17 and installed it, would I have to uninstall and reinstall after I purchased the upgrade along with the sma? Or could I leave it installed and update the licence.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Tony Schnurr

No, you do not need to re-install. You will just need to update the authorization.
Regards
Tony

Sent from my iPhone