From: Carolyn Arnold [mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 2:08 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Envelopes - Windows 10, Office 2013, JAWS 17.

I made my own Landscape template. It printed. I have to qualify. I do not know why the return address did not type, but the sender's address did type. So I just put a return sticker on it, and away it goes!

Best from,

Carolyn

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I have 2013. JAWS does not seem to read what is in the envelope format.
It does in mine though.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Carolyn, pardon me, if I've asked you before, but what edition of Word do
you have?

I made my own Landscape template. It printed. I have to qualify. I do not
know why the return address did not type, but the sender's address did
type. So I just put a return sticker on it, and away it goes!

Best from,

Carolyn

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

If you're doing a letter, it's a no-brainer. Type and spellcheck the business letter, go to mailings tab, and drop down. Envelopes should be your first choice. Hit enter. Both addresses will automatically populate. Tab through until you hit print. That ought to do it. I use a separate printer for envelopes, requiring a few extra steps, but it's still easy.

Carolyn, pardon me, if I've asked you before, but what edition of Word do you have?

I made my own Landscape template. It printed. I have to qualify. I do not know why the return address did not type, but the sender's address did type. So I just put a return sticker on it, and away it goes!

Best from,

Carolyn

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I'll save this for when doing a letter. This was just an envelope that we
needed.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Carolyn, pardon me, if I've asked you before, but what edition of Word do
you have?

I made my own Landscape template. It printed. I have to qualify. I do not
know why the return address did not type, but the sender's address did
type. So I just put a return sticker on it, and away it goes!

Best from,

Carolyn

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

You'll love it! It does everything but stamp and mail it.