Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: Virtual Ribbons No Longer Working in Outlook 2016

I performed a JAWS repair, and that fixed the problem.  I had two older versions of JAWS on my laptop (13 and 15) which I uninstalled.  Apparently, when uninstalling them, removing “user settings” caused this problem.  I mistakenly thought this would only fiddle with user settings pertaining to these older versions.  Seemingly, I was wrong.