moderated How does one move Hotspot clicker scripts?

aaron lane

Hello. I have the same setup at home and work; PC, Windows 10, and
JAWS17. I have HSC scripts attached to a PC game at home. How do I
copy the scripts at home and add them at work, for said game? On the
HSC site, he refers to a JAWS personel settings folder, I cannot find
any such folder.

Thanks,
Aaron

Mike B.

Hi Aaron,

Try looking for the script files in your J17 ENU folder.

Hello. I have the same setup at home and work; PC, Windows 10, and
JAWS17. I have HSC scripts attached to a PC game at home. How do I
copy the scripts at home and add them at work, for said game? On the
HSC site, he refers to a JAWS personel settings folder, I cannot find
any such folder.

Thanks,
Aaron

aaron lane

Hey, thanks, and love the signature, LOL.

On 12/3/19, Mike B <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:
Hi Aaron,

Try looking for the script files in your J17 ENU folder.

Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go Rams!

--
Thanks,
Aaron Lane