Described movies from Ray Stars web page

George Marshall

Hi:

I downloaded “To kill a mockingbird”  from the described movies, but it is in “ogg” format. This movie is not in the listings in “mp3”,is there any way to convert it to “mp3”?

Thanks,

George R. Marshall
geoma4.marshall@...

Dave...

There are several free media format converters. I use Oxelon.

Dave Carlson

Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:15 AM
Subject: Described movies from Ray Stars web page

Hi:

I downloaded “To kill a mockingbird”  from the described movies, but it is in “ogg” format. This movie is not in the listings in “mp3”,is there any way to convert it to “mp3”?

Thanks,

George R. Marshall
geoma4.marshall@...

George Marshall

Thanks Dave, do you recall which web page you downed loaded "oxelon" from?

George R. Marshall
geoma4.marshall@gmail.com

There are several free media format converters. I use Oxelon.

Dave Carlson

I downloaded "To kill a mockingbird" from the described movies, but it is
in "ogg" format. This movie is not in the listings in "mp3",is there any way
to convert it to "mp3"?

Thanks,

George R. Marshall
geoma4.marshall@gmail.com

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi George,

Would you please post the URL of the website you're getting the described movies from?  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!

I downloaded “To kill a mockingbird”  from the described movies, but it is in “ogg” format. This movie is not in the listings in “mp3”,is there any way to convert it to “mp3”?

Thanks,

George R. Marshall
geoma4.marshall@...

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Dave,

According to the Oxelonthis website, this program only works with operating systems up to Vista.  Does it work in Windows 7 as well?  Thanks much.

Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:15 AM

Hi:

I downloaded “To kill a mockingbird”  from the described movies, but it is in “ogg” format. This movie is not in the listings in “mp3”,is there any way to convert it to “mp3”?

Thanks,

George R. Marshall
geoma4.marshall@...

Jim L

Whats this Ray stars website address to get the movies please?