Topics

Drag and drop

Teresa

Hello:

I am using Windows 7 and Jaws 12

May I ask what the key stroke to perform the drag and drop is

Thanks in advance

Teresa

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Here you go:

Use the key strokes, (CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH) for Drag and Drop .
This is used to drag items from one location and drop them in another.
Position the JAWS Cursor on the item you wish to move and press
CTRL+INSERT+NUM
PAD SLASH. You can leave the JAWS Cursor active, or you can switch to the PC
Cursor. JAWS will keep speaking as you navigate. Once you have positioned
the JAWS or PC Cursor in the location to which you would like to move the
item, press CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH again, and the item will be moved to
the position of the active cursor.
Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!

May I ask what the key stroke to perform the drag and drop is

Thanks in advance

Teresa

Teresa

thank you I'll give it a try.

Sent from Teresa's iPhone

On Feb 21, 2016, at 3:33 PM, "Mike B." <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

[...]

Jim L

Drag an ddrop never seems to work for me with Jaws

May I ask what the key stroke to perform the drag and drop is

Thanks in advance

Teresa

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

I used it the other day to move a couple of items around on my Taskbar, & to my surprise it worked.
Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!

Drag an ddrop never seems to work for me with Jaws

May I ask what the key stroke to perform the drag and drop is

Thanks in advance

Teresa

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I am not sure I used the Ctrl key, but it’s been a long time.  Of course, the JAWS key locks the mouse button, until it’s pressed again, and that’s where the trouble begins.  The problem is JAWS clams up, and I can’t tell where I am going.

Ted