hotkeys not working in gmail and internet explorer

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

Hey guys,

I am trying internet explorer, and in gmail when I go to my inbox with
alt I, it doesn't work. I am also trying compose an email, with alt c
and it doesn't work. Running jfw and the latest explorer. Any ideas
why?
When I bring up the links it says inbox alt plus I. Anyone had this problem?

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Howdy,

Try pressing the keystroke, Insert / Jaws key + Z, to hear use virtual PC cursor on, & see if that helps.
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.

I am trying internet explorer, and in gmail when I go to my inbox with
alt I, it doesn't work.  I am also trying compose an email, with alt c
and it doesn't work.  Running jfw and the latest explorer.  Any ideas
why?
When I bring up the links it says inbox alt plus I.  Anyone had this problem?

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

it was already on. How do you usually get to the inbox through gmail.
I have it set to basic html

On 11/22/17, Mike B. <mb69mach1@charter.net> wrote:
Howdy,

Try pressing the keystroke, Insert / Jaws key + Z, to hear use virtual PC
cursor on, & see if that helps.
Take care. Mike. Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.
I am trying internet explorer, and in gmail when I go to my inbox with
alt I, it doesn't work. I am also trying compose an email, with alt c
and it doesn't work. Running jfw and the latest explorer. Any ideas
why?
When I bring up the links it says inbox alt plus I. Anyone had this
problem?

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Jed,

Try Pressing, Insert / Jaws key + F7, then press the letter, I, until you get to your In-box.

On 11/22/17, Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Try pressing the keystroke, Insert / Jaws key + Z, to hear use virtual PC
> cursor on, & see if that helps.
> Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
> Sent from my iBarstool.
> Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
> end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Have you tried Jaws Key+3 before pressing these key combinations to make sure the key gets passeed through to Internet Explorer?

I am trying internet explorer, and in gmail when I go to my inbox with alt I, it doesn't work. I am also trying compose an email, with alt c and it doesn't work. Running jfw and the latest explorer. Any ideas why?
When I bring up the links it says inbox alt plus I. Anyone had this problem?

Kevin Hourigan <kevinthourigan@...>

Alt I takes you to the link, and then you need to press enter.