From: Drew Hunthausen [mailto:dhunthausen@...]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 11:48 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: facebook

Dear list,

I haven’t upgraded to V17 yet, but am wondering if any of the recent fixes have helped with facebook. I’m using the latest build of V16 and it jumps all over the place in FB without any notice. Thanks

Drew

john.falter

You may get better results if you go to quick settings while you are using FaceBook:
uncheck flash movies recognize
page refresh off
announce live regions off

On 2/19/2016 9:11 PM, Judy Garrow wrote:

Hi Drew,

I have JAWS 14 and it jumps all over also. I wonder if it is fb refreshing all the time.

Judy

I haven’t upgraded to V17 yet, but am wondering if any of the recent fixes have helped with facebook. I’m using the latest build of V16 and it jumps all over the place in FB without any notice. Thanks

Drew

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I just think that the thing is like trying to drive on an icy mountain
road. YIKES!

Bye for now,

Carolyn

I have JAWS 14 and it jumps all over also. I wonder if it is fb
refreshing all the time.

Judy

I haven't upgraded to V17 yet, but am wondering if any of the recent
fixes have helped with facebook. I'm using the latest build of V16 and it
jumps all over the place in FB without any notice. Thanks

Drew

Drew Hunthausen

I’m blanking on how to get to quick settings from fb or a web page. Please help, thanks