Date modified is in the next column to the right, so if you just arrow over that way, you’ll see your dates for modification

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of John J. Fioravanti, Jr. <fioresq1@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 10:30:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: changing to date modified with windows 7 and jaws 18

                Hi, I want to change the files in my documents to show as date modified rather than folder. How is this done?

Thanks.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Ashleigh. I think what he wants is for the files to be sorted according to the modification date, not just to view the information about the modification date.

Bill White

Billwhite92701@...

                Hi, I want to change the files in my documents to show as date modified rather than folder. How is this done?

Thanks.

CathyAnne Murtha

If you’re in File Explorer, you can change the sorting in the View Ribbon:

  • Open the view Ribbon (ALT-V)
  • Activate the “Sort” command (O)
  • Within the drop-down list, activate the sorting option you’d like to use. In your case, “Date Modified”

The drop-down list closes and the documents are sorted by the selected criteria.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...