Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 12:35 PM
Subject: trouble with Firefox 57

Good morning list; first, running windows 10 bill 1703 and jaws 2018.  Been using Firefox for quite some time with no issues; now, my machine updated Firefox to 57 or whatever it is and I cannot read anything and my computer restarts a lot.  Does anyone know how to resolve these issues or do I need to go to another browser; any advice would be appreciated.
Marv