trouble with Firefox 57

marvin kotler

Good morning list; first, running windows 10 bill 1703 and jaws 2018.  Been using Firefox for quite some time with no issues; now, my machine updated Firefox to 57 or whatever it is and I cannot read anything and my computer restarts a lot.  Does anyone know how to resolve these issues or do I need to go to another browser; any advice would be appreciated.
Marv

Gerald Levy

As has been discussed extensively on other lists,Firefox 57 has undergone major structural changes  that make it inaccessible with screen readers.  You will have to roll back to an earlier version of Firefox, perhaps Firefox 52, the last version that works with Webvisum, or else switch to IE 11 or Google Chrome. Another option would be to install Firefox ESR, which will not be modified with these changes until the middle of next year.

Gerald

Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 12:35 PM
Subject: trouble with Firefox 57

Good morning list; first, running windows 10 bill 1703 and jaws 2018.  Been using Firefox for quite some time with no issues; now, my machine updated Firefox to 57 or whatever it is and I cannot read anything and my computer restarts a lot.  Does anyone know how to resolve these issues or do I need to go to another browser; any advice would be appreciated.
Marv