From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Debby Hill
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 5:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What is the trick with multiple attachments in outlook 2010?

Hi All,

I could be completely off here, but whoever is having problems getting the alt + down arrow to work, make sure you are pressing alt and then down arrow. The alt puts you on the attachment tab on the wonderful ribbon, and the down arrow puts you on the attachment menu/choices. It does work in Microsoft 2010. That is what I have on this computer.

Have a great day everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the U.S.

Debby